Re: Awstats Logs

__/ [ Els ] on Wednesday 19 April 2006 07:30 \__

> cordial_camaraderie wrote:
>
>> How can I access & analyze my offline weblogs (Logs downloaded from the
>> server) through Awstats..
>>
>> I tried to do this But was able to process only the one day logs, How
>> can I access whole of my monthly logs...

> What's the difference between the one day logs and the monthly ones?
> AFAICS you just need to put the monthly log where you apparently now
> put your one day log.

If I understand this correctly, the OP has daily log. Just append them. It's
easily scriptable, but you can always try:

cat day1 day2 day3 >month

Than involve the Perl script which is awstats.pl

Evidently, you have a Linux server, so you can do this on the server if you
don't use OS X or *nix.

Hope it helps, (let me know if you need further assistance)

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    YaSTall SuSE to figure out the magic
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  9:10am  up 43 days 22:53,  7 users,  load average: 0.57, 0.32, 0.38