Re: Globaleasy, with the problem on Google. Need to know the way of solve and reinclusion as soon as possible

  • Subject: Re: Globaleasy, with the problem on Google. Need to know the way of solve and reinclusion as soon as possible
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:34:16 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ Big Bill ] on Saturday 08 April 2006 17:27 \__

> On 8 Apr 2006 05:35:19 -0700, gleyoyo@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>We have sent you the message about the problem of our web site
>>http://www.globaleasy.net/ onto
>>http://www.google.com/support/bin/request.py for asking the reinclusion
>>for 2 weeks and still waiting for the result of solving our SEO problem
>>on the web. The problem we had is a kind of severest spam penalties,
>>which will take 6-8 weeks to approval, or just a normal SEO which will
>>take only 2-3 weeks to be re-included? Or it will take longer to solve
>>just for no one reading up to now, with the topic of "Globaleasy,
>>with the problem on Google. Please help us"? And we like to get reply
>>as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for you help again
>
> We aren't Google. We never have been. We hope not to be. So it's best
> not to post complaints here. However, if you're asking us to speculate
> why your site hasn't been immediately reincluded in the Google index,
> then we probably could, once we were sure that was indeed the case.
>
> BB

Read Google's Guidelines for Webmasters, get your act together, clean up, and
only then file for re-inclusion. Don't get your hopes up, especially if you
wasted their time before.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | SuSE, Mandriva, Fedora - Gotta love them girls
  2:30am  up 43 days 16:13,  6 users,  load average: 0.86, 1.20, 0.97