Re: Sequel on my "pagerank went to 0" issue

__/ [ Ignoramus30285 ] on Thursday 06 April 2006 20:42 \__

> A couple of months ago I complained that PR of two of my personal
> pages igor.chudov.com and igor.chudov.com/stump went to 0.
>
> Well, duh, it turned out that I had a bad robots.txt file blocking all
> bots.
>
> Anyway, as of now, my pages are back to having PR, although they are
> not yet in google index. I'll see how it goes.
>
>                  http://www. algebra.com/ ==> 6
>            http://www. cooldictionary.com ==> 6
>                   http:// igor.chudov.com ==> 6
>             http:// igor.chudov.com/stump ==> 5
>    http://www. algebra.com/~ichudov/stump ==> 6
>
> I am not at all upset since I am not making money from those 2 pages.
>
> It would be an interesting experiment to see how google will return
> these pages back to its index.

You are talking about pages, not entire sites, so the experiment won't be too
intersting, I suspect.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Roughly 2% of your keyboard is O/S-specific
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  2:10am  up 43 days 15:53,  6 users,  load average: 1.35, 0.77, 0.59