Re: Spammy google.

__/ [ canadafred ] on Thursday 06 April 2006 17:02 \__

> "Minime" <diverwales@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> <links removed>
>
>> Google has been spammed by no content duplication and affilaite web
>> site in the first 10 results for Cheap holidays
>
>> Google these sites do not meet your criteria you have been spamed 5
>> times, by
>
>> www cheapflights co uk/ door way page also owns this site
>> www cheapholidaydeals co uk/ both use 302 redirect to affilate
>> links
>
>> www barrheadtravel co uk/holidays/ this domain is listed twice
>> and is a duplicte of this page www barrheadtravel co uk/
>
>> www flightline co uk/ also owns and runs this site
>> www cheapholidays com/ as in Cheapholidays.com is operated by
>> Flightline Essex Limited
>
>> This site www holiday co uk uses doorway pages to boost its
>> ranking as in www holiday co uk/Incs/Links.aspx
>
>>>From your site "Webmasters who spend their energies upholding the
>> spirit of the basic principles listed above will provide a much better
>> user experience and subsequently enjoy better ranking than those who
>> spend their time looking for loopholes they can exploit. "
>
>> Google you have been spammed...
>
>> Filling in spam reports does nothing  MSN search is now less spammy
>> than you are.
>
>> Lest add your spammy results below and name and shame google
>
> </links removed>
>
> Are you having a bad day?

The most you can do is report it as spam. I suppose you could hit three bird
with one stone...

        http://www.schestowitz.com/report-spam/

Coming here to whine, posting links to the offending sites and also
complaining about Google will achieve nothing. Trust me, report this and see
the fruits of your effort.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Stand for nothing and you will fall for anything"
  2:05am  up 43 days 15:48,  6 users,  load average: 0.74, 0.63, 0.52