Re: Tool to analize keyword density

  • Subject: Re: Tool to analize keyword density
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:03:01 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ John Bokma ] on Thursday 06 April 2006 16:53 \__

> Fernando Rodríguez <frr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can you recommend any tool to analize keyword density (and  related
>> factors) both in the page as well as in inbound links and the pages
>> containing them?
>
> Yes, your head. Nobody knows the exact numbers, so the analyzing doesn't
> make much sense. Write natural, and no need for all those numbers.

The least one can do is automate the process to attain an estimate. Here is
one which I know of, but never truly use (I never optimise for particular
SERP's):

        http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

You will need to use Firefox.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
  2:00am  up 43 days 15:43,  6 users,  load average: 0.55, 0.43, 0.44