Re: does anyone know Sergey Brin's email?

  • Subject: Re: does anyone know Sergey Brin's email?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 18:49:43 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ Stacey ] on Sunday 30 April 2006 15:00 \__

> "index-match" <mailtumengyu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> does anyone know Sergey Brin's email?
>
> sergey.brin@xxxxxxxxxx :-)

No necessarily. Someone whom I know in Google, let us call him Anony Mous,
has the E-mail address amous@xxxxxxxxxx . It appears as though the account
does not have considerably strong filters. I believe that Steve Ballmer and
Bill Gates receive something like 50,000 spam per day (there are the
overblow figures as well), so they must have escaped to a 'hidden' address.

Brin's Stanford page will probably have the address that corresponds to his
academic affiliation. If I recall correctly, he even points the reader to
the room number and invites all to come by. Somehow, although he is
officially "on leave" (as is Larry Page), I doubt he ever comes in to Uni or
check his account there. I also doubt the word that he still lives in his 2
bedroom dorm and drives a small Japanese car.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Lions are like hippie tigers"
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  6:40pm  up 3 days  1:37,  13 users,  load average: 0.93, 0.27, 0.17