Re: KW in unicode

__/ [ Franco ] on Tuesday 25 April 2006 23:49 \__

> My CMS insert the unicode char as an entity, this mean that a Japannese
> word ins wrote as a sum of entity (something like this:
> 科摩().
> I would like to know if is this read correctly as an entire word from
> spider prg?
>
> thanks

Yes, I have seen this working when embedding foreign languages. Just ensure
that the charset is set accordingly. If the Web browser diplays the page
properly, you should be fine.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: chmod a-x internet; kill -9 internet
  2:15am  up 3 days 11:26,  8 users,  load average: 0.49, 0.68, 0.86