Re: [News] When A Product Does not Sell Itself...

  • Subject: Re: [News] When A Product Does not Sell Itself...
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:52:09 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Scott W ] on Saturday 29 July 2006 20:38 \__

http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml;jsessionid=BIBBNMRBHW4REQSNDLPCKHSCJUNN2JVN?articleId=190900515

>> These figures are obscene. Linux FUD budget seems like 'mini money'. This
>> makes you wonder about air time and regulations throughout the American
>> elections for President.
>
> OSS projects definitely need this kind of cash if they want to get into
> the mainstream. come on novell and redhat, get your wallets out!

I hope you're sarcastic. In any case, /waste/ is what Open Source attempts to
address. Smart people will realise where they should go... without the 3
layers of wrappings, under which cr*p sometimes appears.

Best wishes,

GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
roy      pts/9                         Tue Aug  1 09:02 - 09:06  (00:04)