Re: Associating Meditations With Positive Energy

  • Subject: Re: Associating Meditations With Positive Energy
  • From: The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 15:00:03 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Sat, 05 Aug 2006 13:15:42 +0100
<4509313.sB3kQjR6y3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> __/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Saturday 05 August 2006 04:00 \__
>
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, [H]omer
>> <spam@xxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Sat, 05 Aug 2006 02:22:14 +0100
>> <6f8dq3-8kn.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> Jesus! Is that the ghost of Timothy Rue? :
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/gyj2n (groups.google.co.uk)

>>> I'm calling it amazing that there are so many Net k00ks in the world.

>>> Is there a cave somewhere that these things are breeding in?
>>
>> If there is, it's probably somewhere in Washington.  :-)
>

> Could it be Seattle? Or Redmond? Or are you thinking of D.C.?

I was thinking of Redmond, but some may very well be breeding back East.

>> I think this one wants to wander all over Usenet, though,
>> spewing stupidity wherever it goes.  I think I spotted
>> him in sci.physics, for example.
>>
>> [rest snipped]
>

> Physics? Isn't that where that Relf crossposts from? Or the lunatic George
> Hammond with God=L_uv?

I think Relf is here and Hammond there, but it's hard to
say; in any event, both do crosspost there on occasion.

And neither one makes much sense to me personally, although
one could in theory try to decifer that stuff which Jeff
calls code. ;-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.