Re: Alexa Rank !!!!

Roy Schestowitz schreef:
__/ [ tonnie ] on Tuesday 08 August 2006 21:03 \__

tonnie schreef:
BH schreef:

What is interesting   is that 4color  design.com is promoting SOE as one
of its services and yet you don't know how  Alexa works!

In a Zen modus i would say:

"He who dears to ask will prevail" and "Knowing all is to be absolete"
Damn there goes my Zen. It should have been obsolete.

I'll have to memorise that. It's a nice tidbit. *smile*

Dare to ask and survive; or else die from boredom...

Nice one! I for sure won't die from boredom. ;)

-- Website Design: http://vision2form.nl/websitedesign/ Being found: http://vision2form.nl/websitedesign/being-found.html Css templates: http://vision2form.nl/websitedesign/css-templates.html