Re: [News] Google Hosts Ubuntu Linux Conference Next Week

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 10 August 2006 09:45 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> The Ubucon Conference
>
> I hear the early morning session is going to be called the *Ubacon*
> conference.
>
> [groan!]
>
> Ooh, and it works on two levels too.
>
> OK, so just shoot me and be done with it.

You're joking, right? I don't think that many people like Jono Bacon... but
then again, there are some trolls in this group who wouldn't care for me,
either. I have a second interview with Google in 4 hours...