Re: I Can Suck My Own Dick! (Mark Kent will be happy to hear this)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ simply.lisa@xxxxxxxxx ] on Sunday 20 August 2006 19:54 \__
>
> > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> >> I stetched and contorted myself so much trying to wear my own ass as a
> >> hat that I now can suck my own cock. I don't know what all this means
> >> but I most certainly think this does not make me homosexual.
> >
> > This is good news indeed Roy!
> >
> > I'll  wager that Mark Kent's mouth has been getting quite sore these
> > days.
> >
> > That's mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Linux lovers, how quaint!
>
> I did not write any of this. It's an imposter. Both sender (OP and FU) are
> 'sock puppets' of the same Internet troll who is launching bogus, baseless
> personal attacks.
>
> Roy

It's best to come to grips with your oen sexuality Roy.
You should confront your homosexuality directly instead of denying how
your genes were put together.
Women are not all they are *cracked* up to be.
As for being able to suck your own dick, you would be a hero on most
college campuses. How many guys can suck their own dick?
You really seem to be a *jack* of all trades Roy Schestowitz!