Re: [News] Election Commission of India Chooses Open Source, Eyes Linux!

John Bailo wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Yes, I noticed that yesterday/the day before that. Money is being pumped
>> into the investors in order to keep up appearance.

The dividend payments on the shares held by the company go to the company.
This is not a bad thing and should the stock recover sufficiently they can
re-issue those shares at more than what they paid for them.

> Yes, and the "investors" ( read: investor ) seems to be taking advantage
> of it:

<transactions snipped [all sells]>

It's not like he bought loads of shares just prior to the announcement of
the buy back so he could sell them when the price inevitably rose (unless
he did).
--
Stephen Fairchild