Re: SLED I've died and gone to heaven

  • Subject: Re: SLED I've died and gone to heaven
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:53:10 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.suse
__/ [ houghi ] on Friday 18 August 2006 14:34 \__

> BearItAll wrote:
>> BearItAll wrote:
>>
>> oops I means SLES not SLED  (must have been the excitement got to me)

I noticed that immediately after you had posted the OP. Nice review. I never
understood how the subject line reflected on the body because SLES didn't
die and the overall outcome was fine, but not heavenly. *smile*

> No quoting? double posting? Who are you and what have you done with the
> real BearItAll?

You have never changed, have you? *smile*