Re: Selling Linux PC Systems is almost impossible.

__/ [ Snit ] on Tuesday 15 August 2006 08:59 \__

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
> 3827187.b9fW3yU0lg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 8/15/06 12:49 AM:
>
>> __/ [ Snit ] on Tuesday 15 August 2006 08:51 \__
>>
>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
>>> 1920209.zNQ1jFNBS2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 8/15/06 12:45 AM:

>>> Did you not enjoy last year much?  :)
>>
>> I did actually. Thanks for asking.
>
> My pleasure.  I just never would have thought to compare my enjoyment of
> any
> Usenet group with my views on an entire year.  To each their own.
>
> :)

It's a fair case of misinterpretation. Remove the ambiguity by replacing the
word "did" with something explicit like "enjoy COLA", i.e. "I can't speak
for anybody else, but I enjoy COLA more than I enjoyed COLA last year"

I would go further and say that I was about to unsubscribe from COLA last
year. I didn't enjoy it at all at the start. I remember preparing to
unsubscribe...