Re: OSX 10.5 - Leopard Screen Shots

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 12 August 2006 18:00 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ Oxford ] on Saturday 12 August 2006 16:03 \__
>>
>>> http://techpedia.org/a/90
>>>
>>> enjoy!
>>
>> __/ [ Ruel Smith ] on Saturday 12 August 2006 16:41 \__
>>
>>> Just goes to show that Apple is light years ahead of Microsoft...
>>

>> Not true. Microsoft is well ahead with its Toy OS:
>>
>> http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~af380/MyDeskTop-Jun-22-2005.gif
>
> Feeeel the quality. /smirk/
>
>> http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/2915/linux_xglcompiz_graphics
>
> I just can't get enough of that video.

I found it flattering that the page features exactly the two videos that I
had on the front page of Digg. There must be hundreds of these videos on
Google Video and YouTube...

>> Linux beats all...
>
> Oh yes.

To many it might seem not only like a compelling victory, but also proof that
Linux attracts the best programmers, as well as scientists (it takes some
physicists to model these wobbles... I think it was Red Hat with Luminocity
at the time... around the middle of 2005).