[News] Firefox 2 to Get Visual Redesign, Challenge Proprietary Safari/Opera/IE7

Mozilla taps Toronto Web design shop to work on Firefox 2.0

,----[ Quote ]
| Slated for release in October, Firefox 2.0 will focus on four priority
| areas, according to Mozilla. These include search bar, icon polish, tab
| strip and buttons in textboxes. To date, Mozilla has already released a
| beta version of Firefox 2.0, which does not include Radiant Core?s theme
| changes, and is scheduled to release another beta in early September. That
| version will include some of Radiant Core?s changes, according to Goldman.
`----

http://www.itbusiness.ca/it/client/en/Home/News.asp?id=40464

I guess this only applies to the default (core) theme.

https://addons.mozilla.org/search.php?app=firefox&appfilter=firefox&type=T&sort=downloads
http://tinyurl.com/q43pg