Re: COLA Stats 27 Aug 2006 - OMG!!! Get a fucking life

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:35:36 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:00:29 +0200, Hadron Quark wrote:
>
>> Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:36:52 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>>
>>> You'd better get a decent newsserver, then.
>>>

>> Very good response : get bigger & better to cope with the unnecessary
>> flooding - almost MS'esque. A digest would, of course, solve all the
>> issues and no one would be hurt.
>
> The only one that would be hurt would be Roy.
> Less hits, less of his name being sprawled all over the net
>
> = less $$$

Proof? You're awfully keen on slinging dirt at people, but you squeal like
a stuck pig pig if someone says a word to you.

>> No, and me, and the hundreds of others who drop by, shake their head in
>> bewilderment and leave again. if you don't see it then, well, as I said
>> before, you need a reality adjustment.
>
> Take a look a google groups for COLA.

Who gives a monkey's about Google groups?

> Typically, you have to wade through pages of Roy before something
> useful comes up.
>
> Most new comers are going to assume it's a spam group.

With NEWS attached to them, and Linux prominent in the posts?

>>> Isn't happening.
>>
>> It happens every day.
>
> Yes it does.

No, it doesn't. Let's see the proof.

>>> Seems to me you're totally obsessed with Roy. Wonder why that is....
>>
>> He is? One post? Obsessed? Uh huh. If you want to find "obsession" I
>> suggest you look elsewhere : but not too far now.
>
> Take a look at Daeron if you want to see obsession.

Yes, which is one of the reasons I distrust him.

> Mark Kent is another oddball.

Not really.

> William Poaster, another weird duck.

Dullness is not weird.

> Then of course we have chrisv, who according to the number of plonks per
> week, more than likely ONLY sees Roy's posts.

Yeah, well, I don't take much notice of him.

>> But don't let that stop you sucking up to Roy : just make sure Mark
>> doesn't find out....
>
> "Torn Between Two Losers, oops, Lovers, feelin' like fool.
> Loving both of you, is breaking all the rules.
> etc"
>
> http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/mary_macgregor/torn_between_two_lovers.html
>
> hahahaha!

Only you find it funny, flatfish, since it's a lie from beginning to end.

--
Kier