Re: Frustrated Wanna-be Linux Guy, Need General Advice

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:24:40 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:52:25 +0100, Kier wrote:
>

>> Sniggering won't get you any credibility, nor will sucking up to flatfish.
>
> Credibility doesn't exist in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
> Not by the wildest stretch of the imagination.

So, you admit you have no credibility, then. Good, now we're getting
somewhere.

See, flatfish, *you* are here. You're in COLA, and anything that is
supposed to purport to COLA regulars includes *YOU*.

>> Nor will assuming the average Linux advocate here is some sort of freak or
>> nutcase
>

> Nobody has to ASSUME the average Linux advocate here is some sort of freak
> or nutcase.
>
> It's obvious most of them are.

No, it isn't, because they aren't. And exactly why are you supposed to be
any kind of authority anyway? You're a joke. An obsessed lunatic who
thinks calling people 'Skankowitz' is somehow big and clever.

Try dropping the crap and doing some advocacy. Or are you too
cowardly?

--
Kier