Re: [News] Windows Zombies Give Us SPAM - Some Stats

spike1 wrote:

|> For me, 99.99% of e-mail has been spam for months. At least.

|> 6000 would be more like it.

For me these are about 99 and 700, respectively.

In 1993 I noticed the pick-up in paper mail spam while visiting the US
and tried to get people (including in newsgroups) to imagine 100 spams
per day.  There was barely any resonance to the idea.  2 or 3 years
later that was rather different :-)

--
ciao,
Bruce