Re: Windows Vista Will Wipe Linux Partitions

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Wednesday 23 August 2006 06:46 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Sinister Midget <phydeaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 at 22:20 GMT, Darth Chaos <DarthChaosofRSPW@xxxxxxxxx>
>> posted something concerning:
>>
>>> You know what? I hope Microsoft gets involved in an Enron-type scandal,
>>> with Steve Ballmer put in prison for life (only to die "under
>>> mysterious circumstances")...of course Bill and Melinda Gates would get
>>> off the hook because of their NWO - I mean UN - tax break - I mean the
>>> Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Oh. You mean this thing that buys Technology newspaper to subvert the media?

Bill Gates lends cash to buy newspapers

$350 million to MediaNews

,----[ Quote ]
| Gates involvement has been very behind the scenes. In fact many of
| those involved in the deal didn'teven know he was one of the investors.
| It was carried out through the Gates Foundation, the world's largest
| philanthropy outfit.

It is also used to bribe politicians. Donations are given in exchange for IT
contracts.

http://www.seattleweekly.com/news/blogs/dailyweekly/2006/08/bill_gates_newspaper_guy.php

> <snip funding of the purchase of many US local newspapers>
>>
>> I'm guessing this is not going to influence any of the press coverage,
>> by any of these fine media institutions, of their generous works around
>> the world where they invest more for monopoly advertising and slavery
>> building than goes toward fixing the causes they celebrate.
>
> Microsoft have always been phenomenally good at marketing;  this is the
> part of their business model which has worked so well.  Their marketing
> presents a fantasy picture which bears no resemblance to the actual
> reality of using windows.

Saying that they have been good at marketing is a compliment. They have been
unethical in their marketing strategy. There's a big difference there. The
technical departments and managements are equally unethical. Like father,
like son.

>> They don't
>> _need_ to buy good coverage. Right?
>>

> Why would they change approach now ;-)?

Exactly. It's too late now. When you have been convicted (e.g. of grand auto
theft), then you would drive like a maniac. Gates and Ballmer want to live
large before they are locked behind bars.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
Tasks: 129 total,   1 running, 126 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie