Re: [News] 200 More Schools Teach Linux, Projects Evolve Into Startups

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Company grows out of schools Linux project
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Based on the successes of the tuXlabs schools Linux project in South
>| Africa, the team members have started a company to continue the work.
>|
>| [...]
>|
>| The tuXlabs programme, started by the Shuttleworth Foundation, has
>| installed Linux-based computer laboratories in approximately 200
>| schools across South Africa.
> `----
>
> http://www.tectonic.co.za/view.php?id=1123&src=digg

This is truly wonderful!  It really does demonstrate the value in
education of FLOSS.  Now, when we can combine this with truly
inexpensive hardware, then I think we'll have made a serious dent into
those who wish to see 3rd-world people remain ill-educated.

Do not permit a woman to ask forgiveness, for that is only the first
step.  The second is justification of herself by accusation of you.
		-- DeGourmont