Re: COLA Stats 20 Aug 2006

  • Subject: Re: COLA Stats 20 Aug 2006
  • From: Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:24:46 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  oe_protect.scr
Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Many aren't honored that way

>>> Did you happen to notice what group this is?
>>> It is *not* "MS-windows-is-better"
>>>
>>> So you MS apologists are not only off-topic here, you simply are
>>> recognized as the habitual liars most of you are
>>> Just look at Erik F. There is rarely a post of him longer than 5 words
>>> which does not contain at least one blatant lie
>>
>> Ah, welcome back Peter!
>>

> I will be here for just about a few days (after a nice holiday in the baltic
> sea area, albeit the wind could have been a wee bit more steadier and from
> a more favourable direction)
> I had to leave the boat in a marina to attend to some domestic needs
> I will have to return to it to bring it back (unfortunately, I will have to
> do it all alone), and that will take some more days

Obviously busy.  Have fun whilst you're here, anyway, and then have fun
with your boat!

Roy S has been doing some excellent work with news postings - it's
really livened this place up of late;  the trolls dislike it intensly,
of course...

Do not permit a woman to ask forgiveness, for that is only the first
step.  The second is justification of herself by accusation of you.
		-- DeGourmont