Re: Linux's legal world after SCO

> While a certain company's allegedly chair-throwing CEO has dropped many
> hints about Linux being vulnerable to patent infringement lawsuits,
> there are reasons to wonder if it will happen in quite the way some
> seemed to think back in 2003. Linux isn't as vulnerable as it used to
> be.

Yes, and this is an example of why Microsoft news on topic in a Linux
newsgroup.

Ah, if we could only have Pamela moderating this NG.  Recently she
pulled a posting by Linus because of his language.  Be interesting to
apply such a filter here.   Most if not all of Roy's, Rex's and Oliver
Wong's posts would survive.