Re: is this our ewic

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Monday 21 August 2006 16:41 \__

http://erikfu.blogspot.com/2006/06/area-man-discovers-cool-new-technology.html

,----[ Summary ]
| A wandering car crash of useful (or useless, you pick) bits of info from
| the mind of a programmer and technology geek.
|
|     * Age: 39
|     * Gender: male
|     * Astrological Sign: Capricorn
|     * Zodiac Year: Horse
|     * Industry: Technology
|     * Occupation: Geek
|     * Location: Twin Cities : Minnesota : United States
`----

Surely that blog was altogether given up. A blog was started a few days (one
week?) later...

http://funkenbusch.com/archive/2006/06/10/3.aspx

This was never updated, either. That domain used to be a default Apache
documentation page, which got Erik under fire. But I'm not here to criticise
that aspect of his personality... in fact, this will be my last post to this
thread.

Let's leave that aside for a bit. What's most mind-boggling is that fact that
in that one week of transition between blogs, as well as just days after it
all began, Erik began attacking not only my blog, but also my personality.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_frm/thread/e8c5347cf29e598a/84bab25ef689b64d?lnk=st&q=schestowitz+pirate+funkenbusch&rnum=1#84bab25ef689b64d