Re: [News] Proof that Security is NOT a Binary Condition

High Plains Thumper <hpt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Software configuration management is important and I see Open
> Source is taking steps to ensure it remains secure.

Secure??? In what way. That package is something Roy & Mark Kent would
abhor - facilitating conformance to licenses and other "immoral"
impediments to them getting something for nothing.

,----

`----

http://www.infoworld.com/article/06/09/24/HNblackduck4_1.html