Re: [News] 20 Patches Next Patch Tuesday, Windows Computers Exposed to Hijackers Since October

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Friday 08 December 2006 10:19 \__

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>
>>> The breaking news /du jour/:
>>>
>>> Microsoft hacked! Code stolen?
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-525083.html
>>
>> Breaking news indeed, you're just 6 years too late.
>
> I thought I recognised the story, I thought I was just having a day-jar-voo
> moment.

I saw it in Digg and forgot to look at the date of this article.

I don't know why someone posted such as old story there... this has a
cascading effect because earlier on I passed it on to PJ.

Well, I guess that an old true story is better than a current and inaccurate
one (e.g. Microsoft's Get the Facts).

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | Watch your step, that soapbox is very slippery
Tasks: 113 total,   2 running, 110 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie