Re: [Linux] If you can't be usefull, be obnoxious

  • Subject: Re: [Linux] If you can't be usefull, be obnoxious
  • From: 7 <website_has_email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 02:08:56 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
out of date Asstroturfer Ana Thema wrote:

>> People should be oblivious to security if the software is properly
>> implemented. They are no 'skills' needed.
>
> People are oblivious to Linux even though it is allegedly secure.
> Windows, on the other hand, is notoriously insecure but known
> worldwide even by non-computer users.
>
> Maybe Linux would have been better by being more useful
> and less secure. I suppose the more useful an item becomes
> the less secure it seems.
>
> Perhaps MS could have done it better, more secure, but it's
> usefulness would have suffered. It would probably sink into
> oblivion like it's unfortunate rivals.

Well this is ALL out of date asstroturfing.

Micoshaft is now just another distributor for SuSE Linux.
They have committed millions of dollars to setting up
an advertising campaign to say how well micoshaft works
well with Linux on the back of it.
Micoshaft is spending loads of money retraining windopz to
using and selling Linux.
Micoshaft is committed to abandoning windopz (l)users.

So you see, not switching to Linux
and listening to out of date assstroturfers is the sucky part
of any future relationship you have with micoshaft
even if you are dumb enough to pay micoshaft
for licenses (not software).

Download loads of Linux and learn today
http://www.livecdlist.com
Its all free and comes with source code.
Retraining and switching to Linux is free.