[News] Gorklaw Explains Why the Novell Deal is Nasty

Why the Novell Deal is Bad & SCO's Memo in Support of Motion for SJ: We Did
Not Breach the GPL

,----[ Quote ]
| This is Groklaw's 2,838th article. We now have 10,545 members,
| who have worked very hard to disprove SCO?s scurrilous claims,
| and we did. We succeeded, beyond my hopes when we started. But
| here's the sad part. As victory is in sight, Novell signs a patent
| agreement with Microsoft....

The Top 5, or is it 4?, Myths About Microvell

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://boycottnovell.com/2006/12/06/the-top-5-or-is-it-4-myths-about-microvell/