[News] December Issue of Linux Gazette Released

December 2006

http://linuxgazette.net/133/index.html

Here's an intersting one:

Installing Knoppix on an 8-Year-Old Notebook

,----[ Quote ]
| Almost 8 years old, it had served me well for many years, has
| crossed the Atlantic with me on numerous occasions. Still, with
| only 64 MB of memory and 4 GB of hard drive and a slow CPU -- in
| this day and age, anyhow: AMD-K6 475 -- it hasn't seen much use
| of late.
`----

http://linuxgazette.net/133/howell.html

This contained a word about Novell and Microsoft, which reminded me of the
following rumour.

Micvell Linux (from Microsoft and Novell)?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://danays.blogspot.com/2006/12/micvell-linux-from-microsoft-and-novell.html