Re: Microsoft's Courtroom Flashback

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I'm sure a few software coupons will sweep it all under the carpet. Stifle
> competition, eliminate choice, increase prices, increase revenue, then use
> some of that revenue to quiet down the mob (and bribe a politician or two,
> if needed).

Or it could be the beginning of more and more demands being made on them as
their defense collapses...as I see it, Novell saw weakness and took
advantage of it...that's business.   I doubt if it will stop anything or
anyone from continuing to poke at the wounded bull.

--
Texeme Construct
http://you-read-it-here-first.com