[News] Fedora "Zod" Gets Live CD (Beta); Red Hat Hiring for Fedora

Fedora Live CD

,----[ Quote ]
| The Zod live cd is supposed to fulfill all the goals above..
| except for installation from CD to hard disk.
`----

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD

This one is new:

SW Engineer - Fedora Infrastructure Leader

,----[ Quote ]
| This is a unique position, which offers the candidate the
| opportunity to combine strong engineering skills with
| leadership and volunteer management.
`----

http://redhat.hrdpt.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=1810

Renently:

300,000 installs of Fedora Core 6 (in a matter of weeks!)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxlookup.com/2006/nov/16/300_000_installs_of_fedora_core_6