Re: Happy Feet - Linux Propaganda

__/ [ Rex Ballard ] on Saturday 02 December 2006 00:33 \__

> For those of you who haven't already done so, Go see the movie "Happy
> Feet".
> This is Linux propaganda in every sense of the word.
>
> We start with a whole cast of singing penguins, who sing popular songs,
> and
> have voices like Brittiny Spears and Nichole Kidman (ala Mulan Rouge).
>
> Then we have a cute little penguin who looks a lot like Tux who dances
> instead of singing.
>
> By the end of the movie, Little Tux has everybody dancing.
>
> Definitely worth the admission.
>
> Bring the kids too!
>

> The folks who do the "Linux Dance" are "Different" from the folks who
> sing the "Microsoft Durge".
> But in the end, We'll all have "Happy Feet".
>
> Rex

I thought the same thing whenever I saw the promo. Here's a non-promo that I
saw yesterday...

http://www.antilan.com/index.php/blog/entry/1164748193

It's almost as weird as:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/showcase/video/4-love/

Or even this...

http://tmxxine.com/Wikka/wikka.php?wakka=PuppyLove

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the brain is not a muscale
roy      pts/6                         Fri Dec  1 15:12 - 15:17  (00:05)