[News] The Latest from an Isolated Novell

Hovsepian: Balancing on the Novell-MS Tightrope

,----[ Quote ]
| "I believe we have the better operating system. They believe
| they have the better operating system," Hovsepian added. That
| competition is not going to change. Nor, he stated, was
| Novell's commitment to Linux.
|
| "Everything we do is done with the desire that Linux will
| win in the marketplace."
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6334/1

He's full of ru**ish in his defensive assessments.

Babysitter Tapped For Novell-Microsoft Pact

,----[ Quote ]
| Novell today said it has appointed Susan Heystee, vice president
| and general manager for global strategic partners, to nurture the
| business and technical cooperation efforts in the Novell-Microsoft
| agreement to make Linux and Windows products work better together.
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/ent-news/article.php/3646416

When will Microsoft drop the Patent Hammer?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.newluna.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=28