Re: [News] Damn Small Linux Scores 5 out of 5

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Damn Small Linux: operating system
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | As the demands of all operating systems increase, Damn Small Linux
> | (DSL) is a refreshing change and worth considering by anyone
> | with an old computer.
> `----
>
> http://www.computeractive.co.uk/computeractive/downloads/2169925
damn-small-

The world has turned strange over this year gone by.
Old computers are becoming rare - a brand new computer costs
less than 150 pounds running Linux. Its not even worth calling
a 'techie' out to fix a b0rken windopz computer.

I use DSL virtualized to fix a virtualized windopz install.
Tut tut.
How sad can it get I hear you say!!