Re: SCO Getting Really Desparate

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Wednesday 20 December 2006 12:13 \__

> cc wrote:
>

>> spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

>>> In SCO's case, I'd be quite happy to give them a firm push.
>>

>> Where is Mark Kent and Peter Kohlmann to take these comments out of
>> context and call you both immoral for promoting suicide and murder?
>
> lighten up cc

It's actually people like HQ and Gary+++ that take such things out of
context, not Peter and Mark.

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I think I think, therefore I think I am"
roy      pts/6                         Tue Dec 19 12:24 - 12:24  (00:00)