[News] How Apple Helps Linux

The multiple-OS Mac

,----[ Quote ]
| At some point in the not-too-distant future, most Macs--especially
| those in business and educational environments--will be running
| multiple operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
`----

http://www.macworld.com/2006/12/features/trends2/index.php?lsrc=mwtoprss

Frustrated Windows users eye Apple's Mac

,----[ Quote ]
| For Vista to succeed, Microsoft must first persuade its users to make
| one more leap of faith and then get them to use their computers
| smartly. If this doesn't happen, I think Apple has a prime opportunity
| to steal away many Windows users. And once they leave, they likely
| won't come back.
`----

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/chronicle/4411680.html

Mac advocacy is particularly helpful in the sense that it highlights Windows'
deficiencies. It's all about comparisons. One is the problem and
another---the solution.