Re: [News] Microsoft Shoots FUD at PS3 Linux

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> In article <1427339.pRqOpB6HEM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=12107
>>
>> They must be scared of PS3 Linux if they feel compelled to discredit it.
>
> Have you looked at the limitations of Linux games on the PS3?  Compare
> that to what XNA allows on the XBox360, and it is clear the only FUD
> here is from you.

It must be heart breaking for the COLA Roy Boyz. Mind you, I too had
high hopes for the PS3 and the Linux development kit for home games
development. I should have know it would be crippled. Probably because
they could never get HW openGL working properly under Linux ....