Re: Who reads every one of Roy's posts?

  • Subject: Re: Who reads every one of Roy's posts?
  • From: Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:01:20 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <283954-pi9.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, mrloy@xxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley)
wrote:
> Ok, smart arse, you do the work Roy does. He filters for what he
> thinks COLA advocates want to read. I reckon he does a pretty good job
> at it. Let's see you do better.

His posts here seem to match his posts to Netscape.com, so don't seem to
be targeted particularly at COLA advocates.

What would you consider "better"?  If cc were to find an post
essentially the same stories, but were to give them all accurate
subjects, would you consider that better?  Or do you agree with Mark
Kent and think that inaccurate subject lines are good?

--
--Tim Smith