Re: Schestowitz is Beyond a Joke

I think it's interesting to see this ongoing discussion about
Schestowitz here in a 'linux advocacy' newsgroup.

Firstly, because it's there: since I added Schestowitz to my
kill list I've had no nuisance at all from his multitudinous
postings, free as they are from meaningful or constructive
discourse.  Am I seeing a demonstration some people have
nothing else to do than to intensely follow an empty topic,
griping all the while about it?

Secondly, because this whole thread sounds like it's from
adolescent boys who have lately discovered something at
the lower ends of their spines, and are interested in it to a
point of distraction from any meaningful topic.

Cheers -- Martha Adams