Schestowitz is Beyond a Joke

  • Subject: Schestowitz is Beyond a Joke
  • From: "Ian Semmel" <anyoneNOJUNK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:36:15 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On 12/12/06, 76 of 86 topics posted came from this character.

Not one post was original, just stuff ripped off from rss feeds and other news groups. Most replies to these articles come from his sycophantic bum chums and are along the vein of "Gee you're smart, Roy" to which he replies "Yes, I am, and so are you". This continues to some sickening level.

I've got no idea who Roy Schestowitz is, but he obviously has some sort of personality disorder that demands he see his name on the internet.

Put a sock in it, Schestowitz.