Re: Schestowitz is Beyond a Joke

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:36:15 +0000, Ian Semmel wrote:

> On 12/12/06, 76 of 86 topics posted came from this character.
>
> Not one post was original, just stuff ripped off from rss feeds and other
> news groups.

Golly gee, you mean *news* posts are reporting, well, *news*?  What a
horrible thing.  Next you'll be whining that the CBS nightly news isn't
making things up, they're just reporting things.

> Most replies to these articles come from his sycophantic bum
> chums

Not quite sure what that's supposed to mean, but if - as it seems - it is
to imply something about sexual orientation, one might ask why, exactly,
you seem to be so hung up on such things?  Having an identity issue?

I mean really, what possible difference could his or their orientation
make to you, unless you were harbouring some ill-defined desire to find a
new sort of date?

> I've got no idea who Roy Schestowitz is, but he obviously has some sort of
> personality disorder that demands he see his name on the internet.

At least he posts things which are worth reading.  Do you plan to emulate
him?  Or do you just want to see your name on the net?

> Put a sock in it, Schestowitz.

Wouldn't that put a crimp in your apparent plans for a date?