Re: The Guardian on Microsoft's Shot in Own Foot

begin  risky.vbs
	<1167574874.068381.272580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	"Ericew" <ericew@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I can't even bother to click on this link because the author
> obviously has no idea what he is talking about.  The server farms
> that Google runs are probably close to the most efficient way of
> doing what they need.

It is worth a read IMHO. I agree the 'virtualisation' part was
ignorant.

> I am also disappointed because there are hundreds if not thousands
> of reason to shun Vista, authors don't need to "make up" reasons as
> well.

The article is not very flattering to Vista or MS.

--
Security is one of those funny things.  You can talk about being "more"
secure, but there's no such thing.  A vulnerability is a vulnerability, and