Re: 10 Reasons to Switch to Linux

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:43:39 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> >> And you're one to talk about "using time more wisely"...
> >
> > Dear Mr. Drama Queen,
> >
> > Because I knew you would lie, I temporarily removed you from the killfile.
>
> You mean, because you knew I would call you on your bullshit.
>
> > I know my inbox. You don't.
>
> I know that the artist told me he tried to contact you multiple times
> without response.  I know that it took you 3 weeks from the time I
> mentioned that I had contacted the author until you removed it.
>
> > I'm a reasonable person, like the artist. You
> > aren't. I received only one message. There was no f**king mention of a
> > lawsuit or anything and I replaced the image the day I got contacted (over a
> > week after you began your 2 utterly failed blogs and decided to prey on mine
> > instead).
>
> 2 blogs?  I started one blog.  And it's hardly failed.  It's purpose is to
> document coding problems that I haven't found solutions to elsewhere.
>
> > Please ask your employer if it's still willing to pay you to troll the OS/2
> > forums. You're a waste of bandwidth here.
>
> Coming from the guy that posts hundreds of messages a week to largely deaf
> ears that have killfiled him.
>
> > Now good night.
> >
> > *plonk*
>
> Yeah, that's right.  Plonk and run.  The ultimate cowardly move.

Roy Boi has never plonk anyone in his life. He live and breathe for
this shit hole called COLA. He even spend all of Christmas day posting
here for 24 hour straight. This COLA group is his entire life and
existance. He read every word of every post made here. He is to wound
up in COLA not to. I guaranty it.