Re: [News] Novell's Linux Coupons Have No Impact on Microsoft

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Friday 22 December 2006 17:08 \__

> Rob Hughes wrote:
>
>> Well, Mr. Negativity... that's also 16,000 *new* licenses that Microsoft
>> *didn't* sell. And now that linux is deployed for whatever purpose, those
>> 16,000 seats could easily switch to a different distribution, should the
>> need arise.
>>

> Roy needs to lose the anti-Novell posturing, or else I don't really see
> him as the "Weekend News Guy" for COLA anymore.

Sorry about that. Your remark is noted and I'll try hard to stop this
trend... it's a polar situation...

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    The most satisfying eXPerience is UNIX
  6:20pm  up 65 days  4:34,  6 users,  load average: 0.73, 0.98, 1.15