Re: [News] Firefox Has Over 23% Market Share in Europe, Up 4%

begin  oe_protect.scr
> Firefox crosses the 23% frontier in Europe
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Shifting from 19.4% for the week of the 8th to the 14th of April
>| 2006, Firefox user share rose to 23.2% in the week from November 20th to
>| November 26th 2006...
> `----
>
> http://www.xitimonitor.com/en-US/Technicals/index-1-2-3-68.html
>
> That makes a 1 in 4 ratio, but page requests != number of people.

Hehe...  I suspect the Firefox will be the van, Open Office the main
attacking force, and Linux the new governmental system post victory.

To be beautiful is enough! if a woman can do that well who should demand
more from her?  You don't want a rose to sing.
		-- Thackeray