Re: Alternative Stats for AWW

__/ [Charles Sweeney] on Thursday 09 February 2006 17:42 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote
>
>> ------ Blacklist of quoters (of people who have written at least three
>> messages)
>
> Blacklist?  What a prick.

Easy, buddy. I just copies and pasted the output. I wasn't trying to tweak
anything and didn't bother to see if there was potential for annoyance.

> So someone who never quotes what they are replying to, would do well in
> your stats.

They are not mine. I compiled and used an existing GPL'd package.

> Thank you but I will stick with Toby's excellent stats.

Me too, which is why I said it was a one-off.

Best wishes,