Delete File With Keyboard Accelerator

I am using XMMS and am trying to achieve the following:

Whenever I press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+Q, I wish for the currently-listened-to song
to be physically deleted. As a side note, the GUI route is rather laborious,
especially when many files need to be erased while doing other tasks.
Deletion cannot be done all at once because one has to listen to the track
first.

I already have the full path and the filename output to
~/public_html/track.txt . The form is as follows:

11:49 02/12/06
, , /media/song_name.mp3,

I need to somehow pull the path and filename out of the file and then 'rm'
it. My lack of Linux skills prevents me, however, from implementing this.
Can somebody please help? I have xbindkeys, so binding the command to the
keyboard won't be an issue.

Put simply, given a file which contains a uniform comma-delimited list (as
shown above), how can one run 'rm /media/song_name.mp3'?

Ta muchly to anyone who can help,