Re: AOLS Stats: 13/01/2006-12/02/2006

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> If I run that every day and do a liitle change, that should be enough
>> for now.
>

> Have a look at randsig -- an old and program that you can find here:

That is the signature that changes. I am taling about the headers.
Otherwise I could simply use a piped file and fortune.

> [friendly tone] You must be truly embarrassed to be using slrn. How would the
> developers have felt seeing their code bastardised like that?

Well, if they don't want anybody working on their code, don't show it to
the world. ;-)

--
houghi  Please do not toppost                   http://houghi.org
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF,