Re: [OT] Ping John - Odd Comment Spam

__/ [ John Bokma ] on Wednesday 22 February 2006 18:52 \__

>> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Wednesday 22 February 2006 18:06 \__
>>
>>> BTW, trip, you mean to Guatemala? Was a long one:
>>> http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2006/02/04/guatemala-short-visit.html
>>
>> Saw it listed in the RSS feed this morning. Haven't read anything yet,
>> but I'll have a look now. This explains your absence, but rest assured
>> that you missed nothing major unless PageRank updates and plenty more
>> of "Re: AWW Who-is-Who" actually count.
>
> I was only gone for like 36 hours :-) We left on Friday, and got back on
> Sunday. I am quite busy with a big (SEO related) project atm.
>
> Want to do the trip again someday, but probably spread over a week. 30 hrs
> in a bus out of 36 is not really something I recommend.

The most frustrating thing is that any attempt to work in the bus leads to
nusea. It's hard to avoid boredom.

> But I *did* manage to find a scorpion :-p

I noticed quite an elegant bug in the last photo. Did you grab it for the
'office'? You know... to save on crickets?

__/ [ John Bokma ] added on Wednesday 22 February 2006 18:58 \__

>> that you missed nothing major unless PageRank updates
>
> Still the good old 7 (and 6) :-( (or :-D since)

Does that make your site 64 times as popular as mine. Assuming a logarithmic
scale?

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Avoid missing ball for higher score"
  3:20am  up 5 days 15:39,  8 users,  load average: 0.62, 0.60, 0.46